- eSilk-PLA gold, silver, copper
- eASA 3D Filament
- alcohol polishing castable
- eBamboo filament
- eABS Max
- Bronze filament
- eSUN 3D printing eSteel
- Color Change
- photopolymer resin
- 3D printing pen
- 3D Printing Device
- 3D printing insoles system
Product Description :
Magigoo works with the most commonly used plastic filaments such as PLA, ABS, HIPS, PETG, etc. It's odourless and non-toxic, if there is skin contact just rinse with water and you will not transform into any kind of monster. In addition, it ensures a strong adhesion and easy release.
1. Shake it like you mean it before use.
2. Press the nib against the build plate to get Magigoo flowing and spread it in a thin even layer.
3. Spread on an active printing area only. No need to cover the whole surface.
PS: It's suggested to apply Magigoo before the plate is heated and make sure it works with the suggested filaments, an even plate and the best adhesion print settings for your printer, and your prints will come out perfect, every time.