- SLA resin
- 3D Pen
- DuPont™ Filament
DuPont™ 3D filament Hytrel®—40D
Product Description :
Advantages of DuPont™ 3D Filaments
- Are consistently high quality
- Are made from great, high performance materials
- Are ready to print on any open source desktop or industrial printer
- Deliver exceptional performance
For more information, visit DuPont at www.3DPrintingSolutions.DuPont.com
DuPont™ Hytrel® TPC-ET thermoplastic elastomer is a versatile copolyester. Hytrel® combines the flexibility of rubber with the strength and processibility of thermoplastics. It combines resilience, and heat and chemical resistance with strength and durability. Hytrel® thermoplastic materials are used by customers across several industries (automotive, electrical, electronics, furniture, sporting goods, oil and gas etc.).
Hytrel® 3D4000FL has a Shore D hardness of 40
- Shore D of 40
- Excellent mechanical properties in all printing directions
- Maintains flexibility after printing
- Low sensitivity to moisture during printing
- Low warpage and shrinkage
- Excellent surface aesthetics
- Excellent printing performance
Please refer to detailed printing guidelines at DuPont website.
Please refer to Technical Data Sheet at DuPont website.
“DuPont™, Zytel®, Hytrel®, and Surlyn® are trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company”